An herb jar for release, healing, and transformation. This is a spring themed jar, but you can use it anytime.
- Coffee grounds - the earth
- Sea salt - to purify and cleanse wounds
- Small twigs - represents the bare soul
- Eggshells - feeding new growth
- Crystal teardrop bead - release of pain
- Sage - reseting, banishing
- Lavender - calming, peace
- Seeds - what I want to manifest
- Bay leaf - possibility, wishes
- Maple seed painted like a butterfly wing - freedom
- Green moss - new life
As you place each item in your jar, think on what they mean and focus your mind on them. Above is the order I used to layer them, but you can change it if you wish.
Picture yourself in a field with dark earth beneath your feet. Imagine any negativity being pulled away from you as mist, purified and released as rain that falls around you to feed new growth from the earth, bringing new green sprouts.