In the winter it gets harder to get up, and easier to become depressed, so here’s a jar for energy, strength and happiness.
- Cinnamon - courage, strength, warmth
- Dandelion - the sun, hardiness
- Basil - anti-depression, courage, peace
- Lemon balm - anti-depression, clarity
- Lemon peel - happiness, cleansing
- Orange peel and oil - cheerfulness, energy
- Rose oil - courage, happiness, anti-depression
- Rosemary oil - anti-depression, uplifting
- Grapefruit oil - cleansing, uplifting, energy
In a bowl mix sea salt, yellow dye and the essential oils. Mix in the rest of the ingredients, then pour into a jar and charge by the sun.
“I rise with the sun to dance with the fae
Warmth and energy stay with me today”
In the morning when you get up, breathe in the scent of the herbs and picture golden energy flowing through your limbs, revitalizing your body and mind.